All payments must be made to sales-at-ultraracingaustralia.com.au and processed via PayPal entirely through our website or directly through a money-transfer.
We process VISA/MASTERCARD transactions using STRIPE, paying via stripe will allow for fast, safe and secure transactions. Visit stripe.com for more information.
Direct Bank Deposit
We also offer our Banking Details as another payment option. It usually takes 2 – 3 days for such a transfer (depending on your bank).
Should any of the item received damaged, please notify the shipping company immediately as we are not responsible for any damaged product signed by or on behalf of the customer. Please inspect your shipment before signing for them. If any damaged products which were not being reported immediately to the carrier, the customer (you) will be responsible for the costs of replacement parts.
Out of stock/Discontinued products:
Even though products are being listed on our website as a stock item, we cannot guarantee that all items will be available after been purchased. Therefore, we urge to all customers to contact us, prior to purchase to check on stock availability and ETA. If you have purchased our UR braces without contactig us, we will consider your purchase as a special order and cannot be cancelled unless a fee which is equivalent to the restock fee has been made.
If you request a product that has been discontinued, we will either refund or suggest a replacement item.
Ultra Racing is not responsible for any errors or accidents which occur during the installation of all Ultra Racing products. No refund will be made for any damages on our products caused by you or anyone else (including hired professionals) incurred during and/or after the installation.
The customer shall inspect the goods on delivery and shall within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery (time being of the essence) notify the seller of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Customer shall afford the Seller an opportunity to inspect the goods within a reasonable time following delivery, if the Customer believes the Goods are defective in any way. If the Customer shall fail to comply with this provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective goods, which the seller has agreed in writing that the Customer is entitled to reject, the Seller’s liabilty is limited to either (at the Seller’s discretion) replacing the goods and/or repairing the goods, but no installation cost shall be passed on to the Seller at any means.
If the item is found to have a defect after being installed by a third party installer (chosen by Customer’s own discretion), the Seller has no obligation to pay for any installation cost and is NOT liable for any damages which may occur during or after installation.
Trademarks and photographs:
All photographs including illustrations and representations of Ultra Racing products may not be the actual item(s). Any images that Ultra Racing has been displayed on the website without authorization will be removed upon notification by the rightful owner. Please inform us via email and we will take appropriate action such as removal of the images from our website.
By purchasing any of Ultra Racing products, you agree to the disclaimer below.
These policies are subject to change any time and must be followed accordingly. Any contract to purchase from Ultra Racing will follow the terms listed above.
We only ship to countries where a dealer/distributor has not been established, we will suggest our international customers to find their nearest dealer or distributor before contacting us.
Criterion quotation on shipping fees could not be furnished immediately due to the size, weight of distinct Ultra Racing products. Contact us upon your exact location we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Warranty from the Manufacturer: Ultra Racing (M) SDN BHD Warranty
Ultra Racing (M) SDN BHD warrants being the original retail purchaser, who maintains the ownership of the vehicle on which the product was originally, installed all of its products for life. This warranty only protects the original purchaser from defects in material and workmanship when used on passenger cars under normal use and installed by an Authorised UR dealer.
Excluded from the warranty includes any of our products which has been altered, modified, misused, subjected to accident or collision, faulty installation, Installed by a non Authorised UR dealer or installing on vehicle which it is not originally intended.
Ultra Racing (M) SDN BHD’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Ultra Racing (M) SDN BHD’s option, of the defective product. All warranty claiming can only be conducted at our headquarter office.
Prior to processing a warranty claim we follow the procedure of obtaining photographs of the vehicle from the FRONT, REAR, ENGINE BAY, UNDER-CARRIAGE as well as the product supplied embedded with the serial number. This is done to ensure the correct product was issued to the correct vehicle.
Ultra Racing (M) SDN BHD reserves the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications deemed necessary without prior notice. Obligations or liabilities will not be assumed to modify or exchange any product previously manufactured.
This warranty sets Ultra Racing (M) SDN BHD’s entire warranty and may not be diversified or superseded by any other person or company whether in writing or oral statements.
Welcome to Ultra Racing Australia (“we/us”). These are the terms and conditions on which we are willing to trade with you.
Please read our terms and conditions carefully. You are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions if you proceed to access and use this service.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are required to provide us with details about yourself which are true, correct and current.
Price & Payment
- The price and description of the product you may offer to purchase from us (“our product”) is described on our website. We may change our product and prices at any time without prior notice. Any description of our product including any specifications, illustrations, drawings, data, dimensions and weights is approximate and is given by way of identification only. The use of that description does not constitute a sale by description and does not form part of our contract with you unless we say so in writing. You are responsible for ensuring that the product ordered is suitable for its intended use by you and we are not liable to you for any product you order which is unsuitable for your intended use.
- When you purchase our product, we will charge your paypal account with the purchase price of our product.
- The cost of delivering our product to you is in addition to the price of our product and must be paid at the same time you pay for our product in full.
- Delivery takes place at the time our product passes into your or your agent’s exclusive physical control, when you collect the product or arrange for their collection from us or when ownership of our product has passed to you, whichever is earlier. Unless we make other arrangements with you, our product is delivered direct (by courier, registered mail or express post) to the address nominated by you at the time you applied to purchase our product. Any date for delivery of our product indicated by us is an estimated date for delivery only. We are under no liability for any loss or damage, however it arises, if the product is not delivered by that date.
- At all times from the date of delivery, our product is at your risk of loss or damage and you are responsible for its safe custody.
Replacement or Money Back
- When you take delivery of our product, you must inspect it immediately. You must report to us in writing any damage or incorrect supply which must be received by us within 7 days of delivery otherwise we may refuse any claim you make. If our product is damaged when we deliver it to you we may accept its return and replace it with an equivalent product or credit you with the price paid, at our option. We will accept the return of our product if the product is not in accordance with your order, your proof of purchase is returned, and it is returned to us in its original condition within 7 days of delivery.. We may charge you a handling or re-stocking fee of up to 40% for any product which we have correctly supplied to order but you wish to return and we have agreed to the return of the product. You agree that you shall make no claim against us for any delay in delivery or any damaged product delivered to you as a direct or indirect result of events beyond our control.
If any item/s is returned to us by post for manufacturer defects and the claim is subsequently found to be false or wrong, postage for the return of goods shall be borne by the customer and must be paid for before the item/s is returned.
- You do not own any of our product in your possession until all of our product you have purchased from us at any time and all other amounts owing by you to us have been paid for in full. Until you have given us full payment, you promise to store and deal with our product in a way that it is clearly identifiable as ours. You grant us an irrevocable licence to enter your premises on any business day to inspect our product in your possession and your books or records regarding our product.
Limitation of Liability
- Subject to any rights imposed by law that cannot be limited or excluded:
a. All warranties or conditions implied by law are excluded.
b. If implied warranties or conditions cannot be excluded, but limitation is permitted, our liability is limited to, in relation to goods, a refund of the purchase price actually paid, the replacement of the damaged product or the supply of equivalent product at our absolute discretion and, in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
c. No claim will be admitted if the product has received maltreatment, inattention or interference or the product has not been used accordingly.
d. In no circumstances are we liable for special, indirect or consequential loss including any loss of profit or of contact, this includes cost of installation by a non authorised dealer, even if you advise us of any special circumstances or such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and you agree to submit to, the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- These terms and conditions form your entire agreement with us and all or any previous agreements or undertakings we may have had with you are superseded by these terms and conditions. We may update these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. All transactions thereafter will be subject to the updated terms and conditions. If you continue to purchase our product after the date such updates become effective you will be deemed to have agreed to the updated terms and conditions.
- Terms & conditions governing products designated a Pre-Order status shall be as such:
• In most instances pertaining to pre-orders, the new products are usually being released in batches and/or limited quantity.
• All pre-orders are filled in the order they are received.
• All payments made for pre-orders will be processed upon placement and receipt of the order.
• All pre-orders are non refundable. Unless otherwise the Manufacturer has discontinued the product or has no current stock.
Fraud Protection Policy
- Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email.
We reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or Paypal details is not verifiable. If so, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.
- If your product is faulty with a manufacturer’s defect, you will need to return it to us for a replacement or swap for another product of the same value.
*Please note: Customers need to organise the return shipping at their own cost, Customers need to pay for the delivery of the replacement item.
- Cancellation due to change of mind is only available within the first 7 days. Only if the item has not been dispatched from our warehouse or not booked for collection from the nominated courier company. A 20% admin fee will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- In the unlikely event that you require an order to be cancelled due to an unforeseen circumstance after the 7 days. please contact us in writing explaining the reason for the cancellation. We will send a written confirmation if we agree with the cancellation request. A 40% admin fee will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- If Item already dispatched and you request a cancellation/refund due to change of mind before or after the 7 days. A 65% handling fee may be levied and deducted from the amount to be refunded, excluding freight charges, after goods are returned to us. Please allow 2-3 business days for the refunds to be processed.